What is Floorcrete?
Floorcrete flooring system formulated to with stand harsh and demanding environments. Floorcrete flooring systems combines the most demanding performance characteristics resistance to impact, abrasion, chemicals and thermal shock. A polyurethane concrete binder is combined with portland cement and graded aggregates to deliver superior performance characteristics. This unique combination of urethane-cement and graded aggregates makes the flooring system resistant to high levels of moisture vapor transmission. It can be installed with integral cove base for areas requiring sanitary seamless wall to floor transition.
Floorcrete flooring system is an addition to being able to absorb and dissipate heat and cold has excellent sound deadening properties, particularly in areas where the operation requires trafficking with steel wheels.
Floorcrete flooring systems designed to be used in:
- Food processing areas
- Production areas
- Bottling areas
- Cook/Chill areas
- Commercial kitchens
- Pharmaceutical plants
- Sanitize / Wash areas
- Chemical processing areas
- Loading / Unloading – plant vehicle areas
Features & benefits
- Excellent adhesion to various substrates – concrete, quarry tiles, brick pavers and plywood
- Formulated for installation ease and quick turn around
- Very low odor – can be used in occupied areas
- Breathable flooring system – withstands high levels of moisture vapor transmission
- Does not support fungus or bacteria
- Excellent chemical and thermal shock resistance
Franklin Concrete Limited (FCL)
Office: 553, Shahin Bagh, Tejgaon, Dhaka -1215
Facebook: www.facebook.com/franklin concrete.