What is retrofitting buildings?
Retrofitting refers to the addition of new technology or features to older systems. Power plant retrofit, improving power plant efficiency / increasing output. Retrofit Existing Buildings Often retrofit involves modifications to existing commercial buildings that may improve energy efficiency or decrease energy demand. In addition, retrofits are often used as opportune time to install distributed generation to a building.
Benefits of a retrofit
- Saving on capex while benefiting from new technologies
- Optimization of existing plant components
- Adaptation of the plant for new or changed products
- Increase in piece number and cycle time
- Guaranteed spare parts availability.
Franklin Concrete Limited (FCL)
Office: 553, Shahin Bagh, Tejgaon, Dhaka -1215
Facebook: www.facebook.com/franklin concrete.